MB Builders & Constructions
Reliable, Trustworthy, and Quality Contractors
- Design (architecture, elevations, basic exteriors & interiors, layouts, structure, and the maps of electrical / plumbing / HVAC systems) through qualified architects on our panel
- Design Approval & Permit we ensure the design / layout is signed off by an approved Structural Engineer and get it approved by the relevant govt. authority of your area (CDA, DHA, Bahria Town etc)
- Estimation provide you accurate measurements, costs of labour, and bill of materials, so you don’t overspend or fall short of manpower or supplies
- Material Purchasing purchase material at discounted rates through our supplier network
- Transportation we manage the transportation of labour, construction equipment, and all materials such as bricks, fixtures, gravel, sand, and steel
- Contractor, Sub-Contractor, & Labour Management we manage and supervise all staff and workers, arrange substitutes, and handle their time management
- Supervision & Quality Control we supervise, keep a strong check on the construction site, and ensure there is no compromise on quality or on project delivery time
- Progress Updates we provide routine updates to our clients along with site pictures to keep them informed about construction progress. This is especially useful to those clients that are living in far cities or overseas.
House Sizes in Square Feet (Approx. Covered Area)
|Size||Single Story||Double Story||DS with Basement|
|5 Marla House||1125 Square Feet||2250 Square Feet||2850 Square Feet|
|8 Marla House||1800 Square Feet||3200 Square Feet||4100 Square Feet|
|10 Marla House||2450 Square Feet||5500 Square Feet||6800 Square Feet|
|1 Kanal House||4500 Square Feet||7800 Square Feet||10,000 Square Feet|
- The above are estimates for the covered area only. They may vary according to the Architect’s design layout, demand of the client, or restrictions placed by the respective Housing Society or Local Development Authority.
Our Construction Rates
|Services Details||Rates in PKR|
|1. Grey Structure Rates – Barebones structure with no fittings or fixtures|
|Grey Structure Only (with foundations, gate, iron grills, plaster, ramps, roof, sewerage, tanks, and walls)||Rs. 22,00 per square foot|
|2. Complete Turnkey Solution – Fully ready to move in house with keys|
|Good B Quality House (with good local fittings)||Rs. 42,000 per square foot (add Rs. 300 if with Basement)|
|Very Good A Quality House (with excellent quality local & imported fittings)||Rs. 5,500 per square foot (add Rs. 300 if with Basement)|
|Excellent A+ House (with high quality imported fittings including designer bathrooms & kitchens etc)||Rs. 6,300 per square foot (add Rs. 300 if with Basement)|
Why Choose The MB Builders Construction Management?
|Professional (we are professional and are a properly registered company)||Unprofessional (and usually unregistered contractors working as freelancers)|
|Delivery on Time (we make sure your project is delivered on time)||Delays (fail to deliver on time and always seem to have an excuse)|
|Cost Control (we make sure you don’t overspend and only purchase the materials required)||Expensive (usually unable to stay in budget and always use more than the materials required)|
|Quality Control (we ensure the contractors use the best type of materials and that there is no compromise on quality)||No Quality Control (there are lack of quality checks and when wanting to make larger profits they compromise on material quality)|
|Always Available (we are always available for your queries & concerns over email & phone)||Hard to Reach (often unreachable especially when falling behind schedule)|
|Architecture (design that is approved by a qualified Structural Engineer and includes details like elevations, basic exteriors & interiors, layouts, structure, and the maps of electrical / plumbing / HVAC systems)||Not Provided|
|Approvals & Permits (we ensure your design & map receives approval from your Housing Society or Local Development Authority so we can start building your dream home)||Not Provided|
|Construction Progress Updates (we provide regular site updates with pictures over email and SMS)||Mostly Not Provided (The client has to visit themselves to see progress)|
|Boundary Wall (we include boundary walls in our prices)||Mostly Not Provided (The client has to pay separately for the boundary walls and driveways)|
|Cooking Range, Gas Geysers, & Other Essentials* (as to be agreed in contract)||Mostly Not Provided|
a. The rates in point 2 above are for complete Turnkey Solutions. Therefore our partner contractors will provide all the labour / workers, materials such as doors, fixtures, gates, lights, outer boundary wall, paint, tiles, wood, wiring etc. You will be handed over keys to a fully finished ready to move in house.
b. Newly Constructed Houses come with Standard 1 Year Warranty.*
c. New Houses will be provided after support with our Basic 1 Year Maintenance Membership under which they will receive Free Monthly Visits for maintenance & repair.*
d. The client will be responsible for arranging & paying separately for Electricity, Gas, and Water Connections as their availability is beyond our control. Water boring will also be paid for by the client.
e. Quotations through the phone and email are free. However, if the quotation requires a physical visit to your premises, then a fixed non-refundable Visit Fee will be charged.
f. If there is some job you can’t find in the price list above, please call us and we’ll gladly give you a quote. We look forward to serving you and having a great experience.
Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a copy of the plans and we will give you right cost of construction at your plot..
or Call us or Visit our Office