Procedure if someone wants to transfer property to his family members through gift.

The allottee can apply for transfer of property at the Front Office, One Window Operation, CDA through acknowledgement of Oral Gift on stamp paper worth Rs.5/- duly attested by 1st class Magistrate along with the following documents:

  • Original allotment letter to be surrendered.
  • Property Tax Clearance Certificate from Revenue Directorate, CDA
  • Indemnity Bonds (Transferee/Allottee)
  • Photocopies of N.I.C (attested).
  • Statement recorded before concerned Deputy Director and duly stamped by him with his official seal.
  • NOC from Building Control Section (BCS), CDA.
  • Bank Draft of Rs.3000/- or Rs.5000/- as the case may be]
  • Photo copies of NICs of two witnesses (attested)


For further information, contact:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Human Verification: In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.