The allottee can apply for transfer of property at the Front Office, One Window Operation, CDA through acknowledgement of Oral Gift on stamp paper worth Rs.5/- duly attested by 1st class Magistrate along with the following documents:
- Original allotment letter to be surrendered.
- Property Tax Clearance Certificate from Revenue Directorate, CDA
- Indemnity Bonds (Transferee/Allottee)
- Photocopies of N.I.C (attested).
- Statement recorded before concerned Deputy Director and duly stamped by him with his official seal.
- NOC from Building Control Section (BCS), CDA.
- Bank Draft of Rs.3000/- or Rs.5000/- as the case may be]
- Photo copies of NICs of two witnesses (attested)
For further information, contact: