Thu. Sep 19th, 2019

M.B Estate & Builders

Real Estate Marketing & Construction Consultants

Procedure for transfer of plot/house.

1 min read

Answer The allottee can apply for transfer of plot/house on prescribed transfer application form available at Front Office, One Window Operation, CDA at a cost of Rs.150/- along with the following documents:

  • Original offer letter/allotment letter (to be surrendered)
  • Property Tax Clearance Certificate from Revenue Directorate, CDA (built up property)
  • Indemnity Bonds/ Affidavit/Undertaking (Transferee/Allottee) On Rs.10 Stamp Paper attested by Notary Public.
  • Photocopies of N.I.C (attested).
  • Statement recorded before concerned admitting officer by the identifier in case of female allottee.
  • NOC from Building Control Section (BCS), CDA (built up property).
  • Two Photographs each.
  • Bank Draft of Rs.5000/- for within family transaction or as the case may be.
  • Set of three specimen signature/thumb impression of allottee/attorney duly attested.
  • Photo copy of NIC of attesting officer.


For further information, contact:


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Human Verification: In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Social menu is not set. You need to create menu and assign it to Social Menu on Menu Settings.