Answer The allottee can apply for transfer of plot/house on prescribed transfer application form available at Front Office, One Window Operation, CDA at a cost of Rs.150/- along with the following documents:
- Original offer letter/allotment letter (to be surrendered)
- Property Tax Clearance Certificate from Revenue Directorate, CDA (built up property)
- Indemnity Bonds/ Affidavit/Undertaking (Transferee/Allottee) On Rs.10 Stamp Paper attested by Notary Public.
- Photocopies of N.I.C (attested).
- Statement recorded before concerned admitting officer by the identifier in case of female allottee.
- NOC from Building Control Section (BCS), CDA (built up property).
- Two Photographs each.
- Bank Draft of Rs.5000/- for within family transaction or as the case may be.
- Set of three specimen signature/thumb impression of allottee/attorney duly attested.
- Photo copy of NIC of attesting officer.
For further information, contact: